Our passion is to share our expertise
You get wildlife trips and safaris and then you get wildlife expeditions. For us, the main difference is that on safaris and trips it is custom to follow a pretty standard route to see as much of the top wildlife that the destination has to offer; on our expeditions, we focus on finding some of the most elusive, rare and sought after species on the planet.
We are talking about spending a week in the Mongolian wilderness to look for Snow Leopard, tracking down the big cats of India (Bengal Tiger, Indian Leopard and Asiatic Lion) or African Wild Dog in Botswana’s Okavango Delta. Spending ten days in Borneo to look for Orangutan, Bornean Pygmy Elephant, Clouded Leopard and Sumatran Rhino or a week in Brazil’s Pantanal to find the elusive Jaguar. Or something special like an exclusive walking safari in Namibia’s North-western wilderness to track down the desert-adapted Black Rhino. No other people or vehicles – just us and the wilderness.
These are just a few of my personal favourite expeditions. Of course, we do not ignore other bucket list trips such as the great migration in East Africa, tracking the highly endangered Mountain Gorilla in Uganda, looking for predators in South Africa’s Kruger National Park and spending time with Lemurs in magical Madagascar.
These are personalised trips led by me or one of our passionate tour leaders and we try to go off the beaten track to offer you a unique and personal wildlife experience. We pride ourselves that our clients come back year after year to join another travel experience. We look forward to meeting you on the next trip.
What we offer:
While we focus on the key wildlife species which we build the trip around, we don’t ignore other wildlife and tourist attractions in our destination. To help make the trips more cost-effective we organise the expeditions as small group tours with a maximum of 6 participants. We offer an excellent value for money private trip where you can determine the pace and we focus on your main interests. We are very happy to and specialise in creating customised trips around your specific interest or any places you would like to visit.
To get more information or customise your own expedition, get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nature Travel Expeditions is part of the Nature Travel Group
Our sister companies offer the following travel experiences:
• Nature Travel Namibia – Private and small group safaris and tours in Namibia
• Nature Travel Africa – Private and small group safaris and tours throughout Africa
• Nature Travel Birding – Tailormade, expert-guided birding tours around the globe
• Nature Travel Kruger – Private and small group safaris and birding tours in the Kruger National Park
• Nature Travel Active – Focusing on a different type of safari experience
• Namibia Vet Safaris – Offering behind the scenes experience, focusing on conservation efforts and wildlife veterinary experiences in Namibia
• Nature Travel Wildlife Conservation & Veterinary Trust – Playing an active role in wildlife conservation in Namibia and Africa by providing veterinary services and assisting with veterinary related expenses for injured wildlife and emergency translocation of wildlife species.